- Implementation of hospital's / medical services vision and mission.
- Maintain highest standards of patient care and prompt service delivery to all patients.
- Maintain highest standards towards Infection control, biomedical waste management, awareness of patients rights and safety issues,
- Supplement/take charge in case the vertical is on leave/absent etc.
- To provide the best possible prompt medical care to all patients.
- To take rounds of all the patients in their specific floors to ensure all queries related to treatment, nursing and diet are addressed promptly.
- To ensure that unresolved issues are escalated to the departmental head / Concerned Consultant / Medical services
- To ensure Collective rounds with the the Consultants, Junior resident and to ensure all preventive and corrective measures are undertaken to maintain the highest standards of patient care and service delivery.
- To follow Standard Operative procedures related to Medical Services
- To work up all admitted patients. and liaise with the admitting consultants and to start the follow up treatments.
- To write progress notes of the patients in the records at least once a day. The notes should be relevant to the patient current health status and should reflect the future plan in compliance with the admitting consultant.
- To coordinate all the references with other specialists if desired.
- To ensure all the investigations are sent and the reports are interpreted and inform the concerned consultants. To ensure all related follow up including any change in the line of treatment on the basis of the reports of the investigations.
- To give documented hand-over to the reliever while going off duty.
- To ensure the diets of the patients are ordered as per the recommendations.
- To ensure that the medicines to the patients are delivered as per the prescriptions.
- To prepare or to ensure that discharge summaries are prepared correctly and timely.
- To counsel all the discharged patients for further follow ups and to handover the discharge summary.
- To take round with all the Consultants and to document the instructions and to ensure their compliance.
- To facilitate all audits in the concerned areas and answer all their queries.
- To adhere to duty roster and to take prior permission of Functional and Administrative heads in case of any mutual arrangements/ leaves etc.
- To participate in the in-service education programmes.
- To ensure proper functioning of all the equipment and instruments
- To ensure maintenance of records and documents as per the quality standards
- Initiate inputs to functional and administrative heads as and when required.
- To ensure reporting of Deaths/ LAMA's or any other eventuality.
- To ensure all the Medico Legal cases are adequately handled.
- To ensure all the patients of modifiable diseases are addressed to the competent authorities.
- Liasoning with other depts. for achieving service excellence.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
- To diligently carryout any other responsibility, job role or task assigned from time to time by the management or superior.
- Your Job role in the Hospital will be subject to the rules and regulations as laid down in regard to conduct, discipline and other matters. You are expected to proactively carry out responsibilities and duties entrusted to you and conduct yourself accordingly ensuring positive results.
Perks and BenefitsFixed Salary
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Anaesthesiology
Dr. B L Kapur Memorial Hospital (A Unit of Lahore Hospital Society)
Recruiter Name:Nitin Gupta
Contact Company:Dr. B L Kapur Memorial Hospital (A Unit of Lahore Hospital Society)